Stages Cycling G3 Shimano XT M8120 LR Dual Sided Power Meter 32 Tooth
The G3 Shimano XT M8120 LR Dual Sided Power Meter 32 Tooth from Stages cycling is based around the second tier crankset, and adds power measurement accurate to ±1.5% for the scant additional weight of 35 grams. The use of a dual-sided power meter enables even more useful data to be gathered, including the power generated by each leg separately. The Active Temperature Compensation and IPX7 water resistance rating ensures accuracy in all conditions, with the CR2032 coin cell batteries lasting over 175 hours. The power meter connects to head units or phones using ANT+, Bluetooth or NFC and the firmware is upgradeable wirelessly too. The chainring has 32 teeth for compatibility with the majority of single-ring mountain bike drivetrains.
- Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Weight: Only adds 35 grams to base crankset
- Battery life: 175+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Centre and others
- 32 tooth chainring
- Active Temperature Compensation
- Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator for visual indication of battery levels and zero reset confirmation without connected app or head unit
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.