Stages Cycling Power L FSA SL-K BB30 Road Crank Arm
Ensure every training session counts, and use a power meter for more focussed training to make you faster and help you achieve your goals. The Stages Cycling Power L FSA SL-K BB30 Road Crank Arm replaces your non-drive side crank and is compatible with both FSA and Vision BB30 models.
An LED has been added to this version and will indicate battery level and successful zero reset at start-up, so you know when it's nearly time to replace the battery and won't get caught out mid-ride. Measuring cadences from 20 - 220 rpm, and power up to 2500 watts, this unit caters for all riders, and the toughest interval sessions. Data is transferred to a compatible head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth and can be synced with third-party apps such as Stages Link and Training Peaks.
With a durable construction and IPX7 water resistance, this power meter will provide reliable data even in the pouring rain so you can train more efficiently all year round. The low profile design adds only 20 grams to your base crank arm, allowing you to retain a lightweight setup.
Compatible with all FSA and Vision BB30 models, except those with a pinch-bolt style interface / B386EVO models / FSA triple chainring cranks
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with all FSA and Vision BB30 models, except those with a pinch-bolt style interface / B386EVO models / FSA triple chainring cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others