Stages Cycling Power L G3 - Campagnolo H11
The Stages Cycling Power L G3 H11 Power Meter is the third generation of power meter from Stages Cycling. Each unit is individually calibrated to give an industry leading accuracy of +/- 1.5%. The power meter can measure power all the way from 0 Watts to 2500 Watts, and has been used by Grand Tour-winning teams.
Active Temperature Compensation technology (ATC) means that the device automatically adjusts to allow for the change in readings that can occur as the temperature fluctuates during a ride. This ensures that the data will remain accurate all day long, no matter what the weather is doing. The Stages Cycling Power L G3 H11 Power Meter is also IPX7 rated, which means that it can withstand 30 minutes immersion in water up to 1 metre deep, so the getting caught in the odd downpour will not be an issue.
The firmware is wirelessly upgradeable to make keeping up to date hassle-free, and it will pair to some phones and devices using Near Field Communication (NFC), for the ultimate in simplicity. The power meter uses a CR2032 coin cell battery, which should be replaced when the LED indicator lights show that it is running low.
- Accuracy: +/-1.5%, accurate in all conditions
- Power meter housing: low profile design with robust door interface
- Tool-free battery replacement on the left arm
- Weight: Only adds 15 grams to base crankset
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell CR2032)
- Power range: 0-2500 Watts
- Cadence range: 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Connectivity: Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer 6x improvement of data transmission strength. NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices
PRODUCT REF: 945898
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more