Stages Cycling Power L G3 - Campagnolo H11
The Stages Cycling Power L G3 H11 Power Meter is the third generation of power meter from Stages Cycling. Each unit is individually calibrated to give an industry leading accuracy of +/- 1.5%. The power meter can measure power all the way from 0 Watts to 2500 Watts, and has been used by Grand Tour-winning teams.
Active Temperature Compensation technology (ATC) means that the device automatically adjusts to allow for the change in readings that can occur as the temperature fluctuates during a ride. This ensures that the data will remain accurate all day long, no matter what the weather is doing. The Stages Cycling Power L G3 H11 Power Meter is also IPX7 rated, which means that it can withstand 30 minutes immersion in water up to 1 metre deep, so the getting caught in the odd downpour will not be an issue.
The firmware is wirelessly upgradeable to make keeping up to date hassle-free, and it will pair to some phones and devices using Near Field Communication (NFC), for the ultimate in simplicity. The power meter uses a CR2032 coin cell battery, which should be replaced when the LED indicator lights show that it is running low.
- Compatible with the disc brake specific H11 crankset, it will NOT fit Campagnolo Super Record cranksets
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box
- Non-drive-side power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length. The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen key wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
Still unsure? See this illustration for a guide of where to measure.
- Accuracy: +/-1.5%, accurate in all conditions
- Power meter housing: low profile design with robust door interface
- Tool-free battery replacement on the left arm
- Weight: Only adds 15 grams to base crankset
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell CR2032)
- Power range: 0-2500 Watts
- Cadence range: 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Connectivity: Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer 6x improvement of data transmission strength. NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.