Stages Cycling Power L Shimano XTR M9000 MTB Crank Arm
Accurate and reliable, the Stages Cycling Power L Shimano XTR M9000 MTB Crank Arm will provide you with an in-depth understanding of your performances and allow you to train more effectively. The power meter is built onto a Shimano XTR M9000 non-drive side crank arm in a low-profile design that will add a mere 20 grams to your existing setup.
A number of updates from the previous generation mean further improved performance in a slimmer, stronger and more durable design. The upgraded accelerometer offers a faster sampling rate, and the radio transmission has been improved, resulting in a six-fold improvement in signal strength. Your power numbers are transferred to a compatible head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth for viewing while your ride and the unit can be synced to Stages Link, Strava and other third-party apps. An LED has been included that will let you know when the battery is low as well as indicating that a zero reset was successful.
Whether you're a sprinter looking to improve your maximum power, or you're looking to increase your leg speed, all your training intervals will be catered for, with the power meter recording cadences between 20 and 220 rpm and power up to a huge 2500 watts. Active Temperature Compensation prevents any irregularities in data due to the variability in external conditions, and the unit has an IPX7 water resistance rating so you can be sure of no water ingress when you're out training in the pouring rain.
With wireless firmware upgrades you can ensure you have all the latest software on your power meter.
Compatible with Shimano XTR M9000
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with Shimano XTR M9000
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 836502
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more