Stages Cycling Power L Shimano XTR M9020 MTB Crank Arm
Becoming more popular in the mountain biking world, training with a power meter can bring great gains to your performances, allowing you to train more efficiently, making you stronger and faster. The Stages Cycling Power L MTB Crank Arm replaces the left crank arm of your existing Shimano XTR M9020 setup and has a low profile design that adds only 20 grams to the base crank weight.
With a high accuracy of ± 1.5% you can put full confidence in your power numbers, and Active Temperature Compensation prevents irregularities in data that can be the result of variable weather conditions. The unit is strong and durable with the IPX7 water resistance preventing the ingress of water so you'll be able to train with power even in the pouring rain.
The power meter records power up to 2500 watts, covering the strongest riders, and cadences ranging from 20 - 220 rpm, making it a perfect choice for all your interval training sessions. When it comes to race day, you'll be able to monitor your efforts on the trail. Data is transferred to a compatible head unit via ANT+ and Bluetooth, for instant viewing, and a six-fold improvement in signal strength ensures excellent reliability.
The addition of an LED will provide you with information about remaining battery and confirm a successful zero reset, on startup. The battery lasts for around 200 hours and is easily replaced without the need for extra tools.
Compatible with Shimano XTR M9020 crankset
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with Shimano XTR M9020 crankset
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 836528
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more