Stages Cycling Power L XT M8000 Power Meter MTB Crank Arm
If you're looking to take your performance to the next level, the Stages Cycling Power L XT M8000 MTB Crank Arm will provide an insight into how well you're riding, how well you're recovering and offers a way to train more efficiently.
With a market-leading accuracy of ± 1.5%, all your results will be a true representation of your power outputs, and Active Temperature Compensation ensures there are no irregularities or anomalies in the data caused by changes in external temperature. The power unit is built into a left M8000 crank arm and has a new low profile design that is strong and fully water resistant for use even in the pouring rain.
Cadences up to 220 rpm and power of up to 2500 watts will be recorded; plenty for even the strongest and fastest legs. All your power numbers are transferred in real-time to a compatible head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth for instant viewing, so you can precisely follow any type of training session.
Stages have added a handy LED to the unit to inform you of the battery life and indicate a successful zero reset. The battery is quickly and easily changed with no need for extra tools. Syncing to Strava and other third-party apps adds to the versatility, and software is kept up-to-date via wireless firmware upgrades.
Compatible with Shimano XT M8000 (single/double/triple) cranks
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with Shimano XT M8000 (single/double/triple) cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
PRODUCT REF: 836554
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more