Stan’s NoTubes Arch S1 29" Clincher Wheelset
Pitted as the most versatile wheelset Stan’s NoTubes have ever made, the Arch S1 29" Clincher Wheelset offers a durable, high-performance basis for you to negotiate the most technical trails on offer, and enough traction to keep you powering along rougher tracks and climbs.
Designed to house 2.25” - 2.50” tyres, this wheelset sits in at 1974 grams so is robust and ready to take on anything in its path and come out unscathed and true to its nature. 32 Sapim Race spokes front and rear give the tension you require when putting your head down and sprinting off-road, all whilst the 6061 alloy rim material provides durability unseen in a wheelset at this price point.
Equipped with Stan’s Notubes’ faster-engaging, CNC-machined neo hubs, you’ll stay as efficient as ever, and when you’re climbing and looking to change into the lowest gear to spin up in ease, you won’t lose any speed when pushing hard on the pedals.
- Disc specific clincher
- Rim internal width: 26.0mm
- Rim external width: 29.7mm
- Rim depth: 17.3mm
- Spokes: Sapim Race black 2.0/1.8/2.0mm, 32 front and rear
- Nipples: Secure lock brass silver nipples
- Hub: Stan's NoTubes Neo
- Rim material: 6061 alloy
- ERD: 604mm
- ETRTO: 622x26
- ISO: 29x29.7mm
- Tape: 27mm
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Maximum spoke tension: 125kgf
- Maximum rider weight: 230lbs (105 kilos)
- Maximum pressure with 2.20inch tyre: 39psi
- Maximum pressure with 2.50inch tyre: 36psi
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 9, 10 and 11-speed systems
- Manufacturer claimed rim weight: 504 grams
- Manufacturer claimed wheelset weight: 1,974 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.