Stryd Running Power Meter Footpod 2nd Gen
Reach your running potential with the Stryd Power Meter Footpod. It's the most advanced wearable technology available to runners and measures a range of metrics so you can focus your training and pace yourself come race day. The Stryd is extremely accurate, even more so than a GPS watch when it comes to pace and distance so you'll be able to rely fully on the results. The compact size and low weight of just 8 grams ensure you won't feel it when attached to your shoe, and the construction is splash-proof for reliability even on wet days. With ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity you'll be able to integrate the Stryd into your training ecosystem and it can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Metrics measured: Power, Form Power, Leg Spring Stiffness, Ground Time, Vertical Oscillation, Cadence, Pace, Distance
- Wind detection means you can measure effort when running into a headwind or with a tailwind
- Extensive compatibility: Pair Stryd with your sports watch ecosystem - Garmin, Apple Watch, Polar, Suunto, Android, iOS via ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Industry-leading pace and distance accuracy that exceeds the precision of GPS
- Supports indoor and outdoor running environments - treadmill, track, road and trail
- Splashproof so it's safe to use in the rain
- Battery life: 20 hours of running
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 8 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.