Suplest Edge3 Sport Road Cycling Shoes
The Suplest Edge3 Sport Road Cycling Shoes are a great value option, yet still packed with much of the performance technology featured in the brands top-end lines. Suplest's precision design and construction is combined with top quality materials, and these shoes are stiff, comfortable and supportive.
With a polyurethane microfibre upper and strategically positioned mesh, you can be sure of high levels of breathability, so your feet remain fresh and cool on the hottest days and longest rides. The Delta Grid construction allows the upper to adapt to the shape of your foot, and combined with the WRAP tongue, accommodates a variety of foot shapes, ensuring a precision fit.
The three-bolt Ergo 360° nylon sole transfers power efficiently, while the Ergo 360° insole is anatomically shaped for high levels of comfort and stability. Fish Grid material on the inner heel increases grip against the sock and prevents slipping, especially when climbing and sprinting.
Closure is via a velcro strap, single Boa dial, and lace that ensure you can make fine adjustments to the fit, even on the go. Compatibility with all the main pedal systems, these shoes are suitable for the majority of rider setups. When you're out after dark or before the sun rises, other users will be more aware of your presence thanks to reflective details.
- Polyurethane microfibre upper for breathability, comfort and support
- Delta Grid construction in the upper adapts to the shape of the foot
- Fish Grid inner material in the heel area increases grip
- Strategically positioned mesh for breathability
- Anatomically shaped WRAP tongue construction accommodates different foot shapes and widths
- Single Boa closure system for even pressure distribution
- Ergo 360° insole is an anatomically shaped EVA insole that supports the foot and keeps it in its natural state
- Three-bolt Ergo 360° nylon sole
- Replaceable heel stud
- Reflective elements to enhance visibility
- Compatibility: SPD-SL / Look / Time / Speedplay
- Weight: 250 grams per shoe (size 42)