Suplest Edge+ Performance Road Cycling Shoes
The second-tier Edge+ Performance Road Cycling Shoes from Suplest bring comfort, stability and power to your everyday riding and are more than capable in race situations. The lightweight Ergo 360 carbon composite outsole delivers a great connection to the pedal, helped by the Solestar insole that feels plush and stable inside the shoe, while a microfibre upper wraps into place around your feet as you tighten the Boa IP-1 dial, evenly distributing pressure for a snug feel that still enables your foot to perform. The system is complemented further by the AnatomicWRAP tongue that's individually adjustable adding additional support. Furthermore, the Carbonshield layer prevents the shoe from losing shape during the intense forces that occur throughout the pedal stroke, especially when climbing, enhancing durability and longevity of performance.
- Carbon Comp and fibreglass outsole with high-friction SUPtraction studs
- Microfibre upper
- AnatomicWRAP - individually adjustable fit, suitable for various fit shapes
- Carbonshield - holds shape for even pressure and comfortable fit
- BOA IP-1 dial closure ensures individual and precise adjustment
- Solestar insole - no loss of power, highest comfort and maximum stability
- Ergo 360 carbon composite outsole is light and stiff
- Reflective detail in the heel
- Laser holes for ventilation
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 288 grams (reduces to 230 grams without the performance Solestar insole), per shoe, size 8
Suplest Edge+ Performance Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.