THM Clavicula M3 Crank Arms
Precision engineered from carbon fibre, the Clavicular M3 Crank Arms by THM are designed purely for riders who want premium performance paired with high-end materials that are guaranteed to shave weight off your road bike.
The crank arms are highly versatile, with the ability to interchange the spider for use with a variety of chainring configurations. Whether standard 130 bolt diameter or 110 compact variants, everything is achievable with the Clavicula M3.
With a 148mm Q-factor and linked with your choice of chainring, these crank arms are made to fit any frame with a 68mm or 73mm BSA shell. With its impressively low weight starting at only 325 grams and its high level of stiffness optimising power transfer, these crank arms are sure to provide top-level performance on the tarmac.
- Full carbon fibre construction
- Versatile design
- Strong and sturdy
- Chainring, spider and bottom bracket cups not included
- Chainrings: THM-Carbones recommend Praxis Works (not included)
- Interchangeable carbon centre spider
- Supports all common bottom bracket types
- Inner width of the cranks: 118mm
- Chainline: 43.5mm (44.5mm if using ITA)
- Q-Factor: 148mm
- Lengths available: 170mm, 172.5mm and 175mm
- Maximum permissible total weight fully loaded: 110kg (243lb)
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 325 grams (170mm) approximately for the crank system without bearings, spider or chainrings