The Bar Fly Race Direct Computer Mount
The Bar Fly Race Direct Computer Mount puts your GPS in plain sight, out in front of your handlebar without interfering with valuable bar space. Simply mount the "sled nut" plate behind your stem's face plate (see list below for compatibility), and choose from the five included bike computer mounting brackets (comes preinstalled with Garmin) and you're ready to ride.
- Cervelo Carbon ST-C026
- Cervelo Ultra Light Aluminium
- 2019 Cervelo bicycles: R5, R3, C3 and S3
- 3T ARX II with slotted face plate (different than 3T logo plate, available for purchase separately)
- Fizik Stems
- Garmin Edge Series 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 820, 1000, 1030, Touring, Watches 910XT, 920XT
- Polar M450, M460, V650
- Wahoo ELEMNT and BOLT
- Mio 500, 505, 505HC
- Cyclo 200, 205HC, 210, 315HC, 400, 405, 405HC, 505HC, 605HC
- Magellan 315, 505
- Cateye Wireless models Padrone, Strada, Micro, Velo
- Bryton 100, 300, 310, 330, 530, 10, One, 410
- Bryton Rider 60/ Rider 200/210 (Use Garmin head)
- Lezyne and Powertap computer heads below are not included with BF Race mounts but are available for purchase)
- Lezyne Micro, Mirco C, Mini, Macro, Super and SuperSE
- Powertap Joule
Please Note: Bike computer and handlebar not included. GoPro and light mounts are not compatible due to weight restrictions.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium computer mount for select stems
- Bolts directly to slotted faceplates on select stems
- Places your bike computer front and centre with no handlebar interference
- Compatible stems: Cervelo Carbon ST-C026, Cervelo Ultra Light aluminium, 2019 Cervelo bicycles: R5, R3, C3 and S3, 3T ARX II with slotted face plate (different than 3T logo plate, available for purchase separately), Fizik stems
- Included in box: Bar Fly Race Direct mount with bolt and "sled nut", Computer head mounting bolts, six computer heads: Garmin, Wahoo, Cateye, Bryton, Polar, Mio
- Features an adjustable view angle, and there is enough room for a large Garmin 1030 or Wahoo Elemnt
- Please note: GoPro and light mounts are not compatible due to weight restrictions
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.