Therabody Theragun Cone Attachment
Combining a tiny surface area with high impact delivery of percussive therapy, the Therabody Cone Attachment is most useful for pinpointing small places in need of treatment such as in the hands and feet, with your Theragun device. It'll work to break up scar tissue and is a popular choice with professional therapists. Constructed from closed-cell PU foam, it remains comfortable against the skin, won't absorb grease and sweat and is easy to keep clean.
- The Cone combines an extremely small surface area with the most dense Theragun design to deliver a highly targetted, pinpointed treatment to areas in need like the hands and feet
- Used to break up scar tissue and deliver Theragun's most targeted percussive treatment
- Made of comfortable closed-cell PU foam
- Non-porous, so won’t absorb sweat, lotions, or oils and is easy to keep clean
- Compatibility: 4th Generation - PRO, Elite, Prime, mini / 3rd Generation - G3PRO, G3
- Dimensions: 45mm x 35mm / 1.8 " x 1.4"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 14 grams / 0.5oz
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.