Therabody Theragun Mini Percussive Therapy Device
Lightweight and pocket-sized, the Therabody Theragun Mini Percussive Therapy Device brings high-quality, powerful muscle tension relief to a compact, portable design. Although small in size, it utilises a brushless motor to provide exceptional power on the go and offers three settings of 1750, 2100 and 2400 percussions per minute to suit all user needs.
Near silent in its design, QuietForce Technology™ ensures distraction-free performance, whilst the ergonomic design houses a high capacity battery for up to 150 minutes of runtime. Suitable for both large and small muscle groups, the included standard ball attachment is highly versatile to suit a wide range of recovery needs. Aftermarket attachments are available, which offer more specific, targeted muscle relief.
- Theragun Mini Percussive Therapy Device
- Soft case
- Standard Ball attachment
- Power adapter
- Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™
- Three speeds (1750, 2100, 2400 PPMs)
- Ergonomic grip
- 12mm of amplitude
- Compatible with all 4th generation attachments
- Internal lithium-ion battery (150-minute battery life, 80 minute charge time)
- One year warranty
- Dimensions: 13.7cm x 11cm x 4cm (5.4" x 4.3" x 1.6")
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 650 grams