Thermarest NeoAir XLite Small Sleeping Pad
For the serious weight-conscious camper, Thermarest’s NeoAir XLite Small Sleeping Pad provides big comfort and warmth, all for a paltry 230 grams. Its short length protects the body’s core, relying on other kit, like a rucksack or spare clothes, to insulate the lower legs. Radiant heat loss through the mat is reduced by the reflective ThermaCapture technology whilst any conductive losses are reduced by the Triangular Core Matrix internal baffling, giving an impressive R Value of 4.2.
The large bore WingLock valve allows rapid inflation using the included pump bag, or it can be blown up by lung power alone. Either way, the valve can be easily toggled shut between inputs so no air is lost.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimises convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills
- Comfortable: 6.4cm of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivalled stability and support
- Ultra-packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle
- WingLock™ valve: Intuitive and dependable valve maximises airflow for easier inflation and quick deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath
- R Value: 4.2
- Dimensions: 119 x 51 x 6.4cm
- Packed dimensions: 23 x 9cm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 230 grams
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included