Thermarest Questar 32F/0C Long Sleeping Bag
Thermarest’s Questar 32F/0C Long Sleeping bag uses 650 fill power down that provides an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, and is also more compressible than synthetic materials for a small pack size. This makes it an ideal option for when space and weight are at a real premium, such as when bikepacking or embarking on fast and light adventures. The insulation has been treated with Nikwax so that it doesn’t wet out as easily as non-treated down, meaning that a bit of damp or condensation is nothing to worry about.
Box wall construction allows the down to maximise its loft, with the zonal distribution placing more insulation where it is needed most. Mesh baffles help keep the weight low and the draft tube behind the full-length zip ensures that cold air doesn’t penetrate the bag. Extra insulation can be added using the Quilt and Blanket Loops whilst the SynergyLink Connectors can be used to keep the bag in place on top of a compatible sleeping pad.
The extra length of this long version will be appreciated by campers up to 198cm tall, and the W.A.R.M. (With Additional Room for Multiple positions) design allows more natural sleeping positions to be adopted for a better nights sleep.
All the duck down used complies with Responsible Down Standard requirements, so the animals used are treated humanely.
Please note, accessories shown are not included.
- 650 Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down: Absorbs 90% less water and dries three times faster without using dangerous PFCs
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal comfort and thermal efficiency; removable for versatility
- Zoned Insulation: Maximises warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing down where it is needed most
- Box baffled construction: Uses mesh walls to maximise loft and minimise cold spots
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Baffled pocket of insulation rapidly warms cold feet
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customise the sleep system by layering Thermarest quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zip draft tube, snag-free zip, cinchable hood and external zip pocket
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Fill: 650 Fill Duck Nikwax Hydrophobic Down
- Fill weight: 0.44kg
- Fits: 198cm
- Length: 216cm
- Width: 84cm
- Girth shoulder: 168cm
- Girth hip:163cm
- Girth footbox: 130cm
- Packed dimensions: 17 x 22cm
- EN comfort rating: 5°C
- EN limit rating: 0°C
- EN extreme rating: -15°C
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 0.88kg