Thermarest Questar 32F/0C Regular Sleeping Bag
The Questar 32F/0C Regular Sleeping bag from Thermarest uses natural down as the insulation, providing fantastic warmth for its low weight. Held in place by mesh baffles using a box wall construction, the 650 fill power down is distributed strategically, so that areas that need more warmth are better insulated, and the Nikwax hydrophobic coating ensures that water isn’t readily absorbed. Down is not only very warm, but it is also extremely light and highly compressible, making this bag ideal for athletes who like to move fast and carry as little as possible.
The W.A.R.M. (With Additional Room for Multiple positions) design of the bag means that it can better accommodate sleepers who prefer to lie on their side or in different positions, whilst features such as the oversized zip baffle and drawcord hood help keep all users warm and comfortable overnight. Should extra insulation be needed, a compatible Thermarest blanket or quilt can be attached using the dedicated fixings and the bag can be held in place on top of a sleeping mat so that it doesn’t roll off onto the cold ground.
All the duck down used complies with Responsible Down Standard requirements, so the animals used are treated humanely.
Please note, accessories shown are not included.
- 650 Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down: Absorbs 90% less water and dries three times faster without using dangerous PFCs
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal comfort and thermal efficiency; removable for versatility
- Zoned Insulation: Maximises warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing down where it is needed most
- Box baffled construction: Uses mesh walls to maximise loft and minimise cold spots
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Baffled pocket of insulation rapidly warms cold feet
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customise the sleep system by layering Thermarest quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zip draft tube, snag-free zip, cinchable hood and external zip pocket
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Fill: 650 Fill Duck Nikwax Hydrophobic Down
- Fill weight: 0.40kg
- Fits: 183cm
- Length: 203cm
- Width: 80cm
- Girth shoulder: 160cm
- Girth hip:155cm
- Girth footbox: 117cm
- Packed dimensions: 17 x 22cm
- EN comfort rating: 5°C
- EN limit rating: 0°C
- EN extreme rating: -15°C
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 0.85kg