Thomson Elite Setback Seatpost
Made from the highest grade of materials via precision machining, the Thomson Elite Setback Seatpost offers tremendous amounts of strength within a lightweight package to grant security, safety and high amounts of adjustability to any road or mountain bike.
The tube and head are both machined from one single piece of 7000-series aluminium to eliminate all joins, welds and seams. Consequently, the strength to weight ratio is incredibly high to withstand the impacts of even the harshest terrain. The main tube is complemented by the highly adjustable, two-bolt saddle clamp that features an extended grip length to reduce force peak loads on saddle rails.
16mm of setback allows a slightly further back seating position to help stabilise handling and reduce pressure on the arms and shoulders when in the riding position.
- A lightweight but incredibly strong seatpost that gives ultimate confidence within any road to mountain biking application
- The tube and the head are precision machined from one single piece of 7000-series aluminium for superior strength and low weight
- The saddle clamp has a long, 41mm grip length to reduce peak forces on the saddle rails
- The double bolt saddle clamp can be tilted from minus 5° to 29° to cater for all riding positions
- The complete seatpost is strong enough to withstand 350 foot-lbs of torque for ultimate safety
- 16mm of setback
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 235 grams (27.2 x 330mm), 283 grams (27.2 x 410mm), 251 grams (30.9 x 367mm), 267 grams (30.9 x 410mm), 231 grams (31.6 x 367mm), 241 grams (31.6 x 410mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.