Thomson Masterpiece Carbon Seatpost
Combining a state of the art carbon tube and a tried and trusted clamp design, the Thomson Masterpiece Carbon Seatpost donates its adjustability, strength and low weight to any high-end road bike build.
The main tube of this seatpost is realised in a sophisticated blend of Toray carbon fibre and Nano epoxy to provide strength, minimal weight and vibration damping. This carbon tube is complemented by Thomson’s highly regarded saddle clamp design that has a machined alloy construction and a long, 41mm grip length to reduce the peak forces on saddle rails. With a two titanium bolt configuration, this saddle clamp offers vast amounts of tilt adjustment, allowing the rider to infinitely fine-tune their riding position.
- A svelte, vibration reducing and highly adjustable carbon road bike seatpost
- The tube is manufactured from Toray carbon fibres and Nano epoxy to realise strength and low weight
- The alloy saddle clamp has a long, 41mm grip length to reduce peak forces on the saddle rails
- The double bolt saddle clamp can be tilted from minus 5° to 29° to cater for all riding positions
- Titanium bolts grant longevity and are light
- Inline clamp configuration
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 179 grams (27.2 x 350mm), 190 grams (30.9 x 350mm), 191 grams (31.6 x 350mm)