Thomson Titanium Riser Handlebar
With a stunning aesthetic and an unrivalled ride quality, the Thomson Titanium Riser Handlebar bestows extra comfort and control to any mountain bike.
Using the highest grade of titanium this bar is strong but naturally smooths out surface imperfections to heighten composure across rough trails. Precision manufacturing means that the 31.8mm stem clamping surface is exact and negates the need for any protective or corrective shims. This clamping surface exactness also ensures a solid and secure partnership with any stem for increased steering accuracy.
A 15mm rise and subtle backsweep give comfort to a huge scope of riders and combine with the surface finish of titanium to provide a pleasing appearance suited to modern and vintage mountain bikes alike.
- A beautiful titanium mountain bike handlebar that gives an unparalleled ride quality
- Highest quality titanium gives a smooth and composed ride experience and is strong enough for any terrain
- 31.8mm diameter centre section is precisely manufactured meaning that no shims are needed when clamping to a stem
- A subtle backsweep keeps the aesthetic clean and offers a comfortable grip
- 800mm width, 15mm rise, 8 degree backsweep
- Claimed manufactures weight: 350 grams