Thule 561 OutRide Fork Mount Carrier
Holding the bike securely by its fork, the Thule 561 OutRide Fork Mount Carrier eliminates any pressure on the frame and can be used on awkward full-suspension designs too. The mount is compatible with standard quick release forks and also comes with an adaptor to fit forks with a 20mm thru-axle. There is plenty of clearance for the disc caliper, and the bike can be locked into the carrier and the carrier to the roof rack for security. The rear wheel is held in an adjustable cup with a ratchet strap so will fit a wide variety of bikes and wheel sizes. Its low profile design means that when not in use it can be stored away easily.
- The Outride offers a professional and stylish roof-mounted carrier for those riders who want to fork-mount their bike
- Easily adjustable snap-on fastener for all types of forks
- Suits bikes equipped with disc brakes
- Adjusting and securing is done comfortably and quickly at roof height
- Quick-release straps, adjustable for different wheel sizes, hold the wheels securely in place
- Integrated adapter for bikes with 20mm axles
- Can easily be fitted on either side of the car roof
- Lockable - bike to bike carrier, bike carrier to load carrier
- Mounting of bike: Front fork / back wheel
- Fits all wheel dimensions
- Fits Thule aero and square bars
- Thule products undergo rigorous testing and evaluation procedure and meet the highest international approvals such as TUV
- A complete roof bar system requires the specialised footpack, the vehicle-specific fitting kits and the load carrier bars
- All Thule products come with a five year warranty
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.