Thule VeloCompact 3-Bike Towbar Bike Rack
Perfect for family adventures or transporting bikes to races, the Thule VeloCompact 3-Bike Towbar Bike Rack has a compact and lightweight construction, fixing three bikes (or up to four with an adapter) securely using the car's towbar. Both mounting the rack and the bikes securely are easy jobs, and the included locks provide peace of mind when having to leave the car unattended.
The rack is compatible with almost any bike, including road, mountain and electric, even those with larger wheelbases, and when in place, the tilt mechanism allows you to still gain access to the boot.
- Compact and lightweight
- Boot access even with bikes mounted, with the smart foot pedal tilt
- Can be extended for up to four bikes (4th bike adapter sold separately)
- Easy mounting and adjustment of the bike rack before closing the tightening handle, thanks to the towbar coupling’s initial stability
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms with lockable knobs
- Carries bikes with large wheelbases, thanks to single-action extendable wheel holders
- Simple to fasten wheels, thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles
- Simple to fold flat and store – fits most car boots
- Locks the bikes to the bike rack and the bike rack to the towbar (locks included)
- Pre-assembled, no tools required
- Carbon frame compatible (Adapter/s required - Thule Carbon Frame Protector, Thule AcuTight Knob, Thule Carbon Frame Protector)
- Fits cars with exterior spare tyre (Adapter/s required)
- Rear lights
- Power connector: 13-pin
- One Key System compatible
- Detachable frame holders
- Maximum number of bikes: Three (four, with adapter)
- Load capacity: 60kg
- Maximum bike weight: 25kg
- Dimensions: 128 x 75 x 79cm
- Folded dimensions: 103 x 72 x 36cm
- Fits frame dimensions: 22-80mm
- Maximum tyre width: 3"
- Maximum wheel size (diameter): 29"
- Maximum wheelbase: 1300mm
- Distance between bikes: 19cm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 19.6kg
- Model number: 926021
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".