Trek Crockett Disc Cyclocross Frameset 2018
Ridden to multiple World Cup wins by legendary cyclocross rider Katie Compton, the Trek Crockett Disc Cyclocross Frameset 2018 has taken on a new sense of style and functionality for 2018, but still remains lightweight, rigid and incredibly stable over rough terrain - exactly what you yearn for in a cyclocross frame.
The Alpha Aluminium frame features Trek’s renowned CX race geometry, offering a slacker headtube and seat tube angle, allowing you to sit back and absorb the bumps more efficiently on rougher grounds, whilst the innovative strangehold dropout lets you adjust the geometry to perfect your comfort for brilliant on and off-road versatility.
A Trek IsoSpeed Cross, full carbon disc fork keeps your handling on track and reduces vibrations of the road and cyclocross course, allowing you go faster and harder without feeling like you’re riding a jackhammer drill. The 12mm thru-axles further this rigidity, reducing any loss of energy and keeping your braking powerful as you head into the corner.
- Alpha Aluminium and CX race geometry for maximum versatility
- Stranglehold dropout lets you adjust geometry and convert to single-speed
- CX race geometry, developed with the world's fastest racers
- Disc brakes and thru-axles provide precision stopping power
- FRAME: Trek 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, Flat Mount disc brakes, Stranglehold dropouts, 12 mm thru-axle, Control Freak, internal control routing, 3S chain keeper
- FORK: Trek IsoSpeed Cross full carbon disc, E2 steerer, Flat Mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
PRODUCT REF: 726818
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more