Trek Madone 9 H2 Road Frameset 2018
A long standing bastion of excellence in the world of cycling, Trek design and produce bikes to compete at the very highest level, and in the Trek Madone 9 H2 Road Frameset 2018, they've unleashed their very best road machine, destined to serve riders of the pro-peloton and World Tour as they cover the biggest days possible on a bike.
The frameset formed from Trek's own 600 Series OCLV Carbon for a high strength and lightweight construction, you can be assured of a stable and responsive basis for your fast-paced riding requirements. Formed into one homogenous carbon fibre monocoque frame to afford you a greater integral strength, this frame uses an E2 tapered head tube, providing a far more responsive and stiff front-end.
Benefiting from Kammtail Virtual Foil tube shaping to assure you of a fantastically aerodynamic plane when forging ahead, allowing you a more effective and efficient experience out on the road. Wind tunnel testing and modelling extensively conducted on this frameset for the smoothest possible riding and the greatest ease on the road, the Madone 9 H2 retains and refine's its performance credentials for those long, flat days where the wind is no friend at all.
Using the IsoSpeed rear adjustment so famed on Trek's Madone frames, this frameset allows you to adjust the level of compliance at a moment's notice, giving you the ability to make your bike immediately more comfortable. Making this an ideal choice for riding longer and on rougher surfaces, it's no wonder that this bike's predecessors were so successful in the cobbled classics.
Internal cable routing and an aerodynamic integrated chain keeper, this frame is DuoTrap S compatible and comes equipped with a micro-adjust carbon seatpost and a fully integrated headset and brakeset, giving you the best possible advantage when heading out onto the roads.
- Sets a new benchmark for race performance
- IsoSpeed offers the best vertical compliance and aerodynamics
- Every detail is designed for ultimate integration and speed
- Completely customisable through Project One
- FRAME: 600 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Madone KVF full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, integrated brake and stem
- SEATPOST: Trek Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25 mm offset
- HEADSET: Trek Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- BRAKESET: Trek Madone aero, integrated
PRODUCT REF: 751077
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more