Trek Madone 9 RSL H1 Road Frameset 2018
Take to the road with unparalleled confidence in your bike with the Trek Madone 9 RSL H1 Road Frameset 2018. Thanks to Trek’s incredible research and development within the bike industry, every single aspect of this frame has been designed to perform, and with its low weight, high-strength 700 Series OCLV carbon construction, you’ll be climbing and descending faster than you ever imagined possible.
The RSL (Race Shop Limited) design of this bike integrates with Trek’s renowned KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tubing that ensures each tube of the frame commands the same strength and aerodynamics as the last, whilst the invisible cable routing improves durability in wet weather conditions to keep you riding without worry.
The Trek Madone KVF full carbon fork is designed to soak up the vibrations of the road whilst remaining stiff enough to sprint out the saddle and forge on with great efficiencies. Of course, the Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatpost helps keep the rear end comfortable, so you can sit back and spin over rougher surfaces or surge along the flats.
- The all-new Madone sets a new benchmark for race performance
- The IsoSpeed offers the best vertical compliance and aerodynamics
- Every detail is designed for ultimate integration and speed
- Ride what the pros ride: exclusive Race Shop Limited edition
- FRAME: Trek 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Madone KVF full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, integrated brake and stem
- SEATPOST: Trek Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25 mm offset
- HEADSET: Trek Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- BRAKESET: Trek Madone aero, integrated
PRODUCT REF: 751023
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more