Trek Remedy 27.5" C Mountain Bike Frame 2021
Constructed from the highest grade of carbon and with a meticulous trail-inspired design, the Trek Remedy 27.5" C Mountain Bike Frame possesses all of the attributes to help any rider attack even the fastest and most technical off-road scenarios.
The full OCLV Mountain Carbon construction donates a lively and inspiring ride but is also robust and composed so that any berm, jump or climb can be tackled at full throttle. This frame houses a robust linkage unit and a FOX DPX2, 150mm travel rear shock that work in unison to deliver the rider across the roughest of terrain with increased traction and efficiency.
Clearance for up to 2.8” tyres further heightens grip and control while the balanced geometry places the rider in a perfectly poised position for varied terrain. This geometry can also be tweaked mid-ride, to suit the upcoming trails via the integrated Mino Link system.
Control Freak cable routing keeps the aesthetic neat by offering clean paths for any setup including electronic gearing, mechanical gearing, dropper posts or right-front brake configurations.
- An incredibly robust, all-around trail mountain bike frame with long travel that’s perfect for attacking fast berms and big jumps but svelte enough for climbing too
- Full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame is lightweight, nimble and robust and has big tyre clearance for increased stability
- FOX DPX2 rear shock gives 150mm of travel for increased pedalling efficiency and traction and is highly adjustable
- A balanced geometry can be adjusted to suit the trails, mid-ride, via the Mino Link system
- Control Freak cable routing lets you run any set-up, like a right-front brake, internally-routed dropper, or electronic shifting
|Frame||Trek OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG 05, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 150mm travel|
|Rear Shock||Fox DPX2, EVOL air spring, DPS damper, 230x57.5mm, 150mm travel|
|Headset||Trek Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Stem||Bontrager Line Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, 0 degree|
|Claimed Manufacturers Weight||2.78kg / 6.13lbs - Size M|