Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Shell Short
With a durable design for all-mountain and enduro applications, the Troy Lee Designs Ruckus Shell Short is built for racing, sessioning and everything in between. The modern cut is roomy yet performance-focused and sees a rear breathable two-way stretch panel for enhanced articulation.
Laser-cut perforations improve airflow for a cool feel, that doesn’t sacrifice durability. The fabrics used are Bluesign approved, so you can be sure they are environmentally sustainable, and the overall fit is designed to promote comfort when in an aggressive riding position.
- Race fit sees a roomier cut that balances performance and durability
- Low-profile double button enclosure designed to eliminate overlap in riding position
- Rear two-way stretch panel fabricated from new breathable mesh material and repositioned for improved articulation
- Contoured waistband designed for all-day comfort and durability, with laser perforated rear offering enhanced ventilation
- Fabric is certified Bluesign approved