Troy Lee Designs Stage MTB Helmet
The Troy Lee Designs Stage MTB Helmet offers an unparalleled mix of comfort, safety and ventilation. Protection is taken care of by dual-density EPS co-moulded with EPP to manage high and low impact energy, alongside the MIPS system that reduces the effects of rotational forces, subsequently limiting both minor and more serious head injuries. The air flows through 11 High Flow air intakes and 14 Open Core exhaust ports for a cooling effect.
The inner fabrics include an X-Static liner, cheek pads and jaw pad that are resistant to odours and effectively wick moisture. They also ensure a soft feel against the skin for incredible comfort. A Fidlock magnetic buckle secures the helmet under the chin.
Also includes: Drawstring bag with breathable mesh panelling.
- POLYLITE Shell construction with fibre reinforcement
- Dual-density EPS co-moulded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy (patent pending)
- Polyacrylite injected chinbar with exoskeleton reinforcement
- 11 High Flow air intakes and 14 Open Core exhaust ports with deep max air flow internal channelling
- FIDLOCK magnetic buckle system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-Static pure silver comfort liner delivers high performance odour protection and quick-dry moisture wicking (helmet includes two liners -13/10mm and two neck rolls (25/15mm)
- Jawpad / lo-profile cheekpads use X-Static fabric and super soft interior surface for maximum comfort and breathability (includes three sizes - 35/25/15mm)
- Integrated anodised aluminium / plastic breakaway hardware (extra set included)
- Wide range / adjustable visor (+/-40mm)
- EPP lined chinbar for multi-impact performance
- Anodised aluminium / rivet washer
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- Exceeds certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and AS/NZS 2063-2008
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 690 grams (1.5 lbs) size M/Lg
- Please note: Not rated for motorised use