Tubolito S-Tubo Road Inner Tube 18-28mm Presta
Get the benefits of latex and the puncture resistance of butyl, with the Tubolito S-Tubo Road Inner Tube. Founded by two engineers, the company are striving for perfection when it comes to designing and manufacturing tubes and use innovative construction and manufacturing techniques. TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane Elastomer), a novel material within the cycling industry, offers a combination of properties that make it ideal. This tube is exceptionally light and has a reduced rotational mass, in turn increasing top speeds.
Despite its performance credentials, it's still robust and offers excellent puncture protection. The compact size makes it easy to store in a saddle bag or back pocket.
This tube is only compatible with disc brake wheels.
- Manufactured in Europe
- Optimised for low weight and lowest rolling resistance (matches rolling of latex tubes)
- Similar puncture resistance to butyl tubes
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane Elastomer) combines a hard, rigid thermoplastic with a soft and elastic elastomer and reduces the rotating mass
- Compact size for convenient storage
- Reduction of seams to a minimum to ensure maximum robustness
- Very good aging and abrasion behaviour
- Easily patchable with Tubo Flix Kit
- A wheel with an S-Tubo-Road instead of a standard butyl rubber tube will accelerate to a 4% higher top speed (lower rotating mass)
- Lightest and smallest bicycle inner tube in the world
- Weight: 23 grams (42mm valve length) / 24 grams (60mm valve length)
- Weight saving (over a standard butyl tube): 78% (42mm valve length) / 77% (60mm valve length)
- Please note: Only compatible with disc brake wheels
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.