Tune Geweih Handlebar
Combining high performance with low weight is what Tune does best, and the Geweih Handlebar continues this tradition. Weighing in at around 200 grams depending on width, the carbon bar has a compact shape and a 4° flare for greater wrist clearance and comfort in the drops. There is routing for a bar-end Di2 junction box and Tune says that the bar is suitable for use both on and off road.
- Material: Carbon, matte UD finish
- Intended use: Road, triathlon, cross, gravel
- Clamping diameter: 31.8mm
- Drop: 125mm
- Reach: 75mm
- Flare: 4°
- Cable routing for bar-end junction box Di2
- Maximum torque stem: 5Nm
- Maximum rider weight: 100kg
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 191 grams - 400mm, 198 grams - 420mm, 202 grams - 440mm
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".