USE Rip Aluminium MTB Flat Handlebar
The USE Rip Aluminium MTB Flat Handlebar is a fantastic option for any mountain biker seeking a top-quality bar without the associated high price tag.
Perfect for anyone who does not require handlebar rise, this flat bar is ideally suited to the geometry of modern mountain bikes with 27.5 inch and 29-inch wheels. Designed for comfort with an 8-degree sweep, an even more aggressive position can be set up on the bike by flipping the bars to avail of a 5mm drop.
The 7075 Aerospace grade aluminium is incredibly lightweight and offers amazing strength. The handlebar is treated to shot peening, a cold working process which creates a compressive residual stress layer for added strength. The result is a super-strong, reliable handlebar that will last, trail after trail.
The matt black finish of the bar with stealthy black graphics creates a striking, contemporary look that suits any colour frameset.
- Aluminium handlebar with flat matt black finish
- Stealth black graphics
- Anti-Vibration butted taper
- Perfect tapering to create strength, stiffness and flexibility where you need it
- Weight: 224 grams (720mm), 227 grams (740mm)
- Width: 720mm, 740mm
- Diameter: 31.8mm
- Material: 7075 Aerospace grade aluminium
- Finish: Flat matt
- Sweep: 8 degrees
- Drop: Flat, or flip the bar for an optional 5mm drop