Unior Tools Pro Home 18 Piece Tool Kit
From a Czech team with a history of creating solid and reliable tooling, the Unior Tools Pro Home 18 Piece Tool Kit is a comprehensive option for either the professional mobile mechanic or even the dedicated home mechanic. A quality plastic tool box containing this collection of 18 most useful tools, you can be sure to fix the issues you find.
With individual slots for each tool and with items made to carry out even complex operations like bottom bracket removal, lockring removers and even a rotor truing fork, this toolkit is a strong and quality choice for anyone looking to carry out their own repairs with a set of tools that are sure to do the job time after time.
- Three-legged hex and Torx wrench of all important sizes
- Screw type chain tool, master Link pliers and chain wear indicator
- Tools for removal and installation of cassette
- Hollow tech bottom bracket wrench
- Pocket wheel truing tool and triple spoke wrench
- Bike brake disc spreader
- Rotor truing fork
- Steel wire cutter
- Flat and PH screwdriver
- Set of two tyre levers
- Made for home use as well as for professional mobile mechanics
- Stored in a compact plastic toolbox inside two high-quality foam trays
- Individual slots for each tool
- Set includes all the most common tools to service your bike
- High quality Czech made tools
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.