Universal Colours Chroma Rain Jacket
Lightweight, breathable and fully waterproof, the Universal Colours Chroma Rain Jacket acts as a barrier to heavy rain and is designed to be used as the outer part of a wet weather layering system. Three-layer SympaTex fabric is combined with an environmentally-friendly water repellent finish, and a mesh venting system on the back plus pit zips keep the air flowing despite the protection this garment creates.
Further details to help keep the rain out include taped seams, Aquaguard zips and enhanced coverage over the lower back. The garment is cut for the perfect fit in the riding position, and there's a central zipped waterproof rear pocket for safely storing essentials. A microfibre lining to the neck is super comfortable against the skin and prevents draughts. Reflective details add extra visibility in low light conditions.
Through frequent wear and washing, the water repellency of the DWR C0 technology will gradually be lost and requires some extra care to extend the lifespan of the protective properties. To help you look after your jacket, use a reproofing spray or wash to get the garment back to its original performance.
- Slim fit
- Lightweight, waterproof and highly breathable three-layer SympaTex fabric (only 88g/m2)
- DWR C0 coating Bionic finish eco (fluorine-free water repellent finish)
- Back mesh vent system and pit zips to regulate temperature
- Articulated shaping across the body and sleeves for a bike-specific cut
- Dropped rear hem
- Stretch gussets at cuff and hem
- Hook and loop cuff adjustments
- Waterproof rating - Tested to 20,000mm
- Breathability rating - RET 9.5
- Taped seams
- YKK Aquaguard zips
- Microfibre neck lining
- Reflective detailing
- Central zipped waterproof rear pocket
- BlueSign® approved
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in China by an internationally audited factory to ensure social and environmental good practice