Universal Colours Chroma Thermal Merino Plus Bib Tight
Well suited to the deepest of winter, the Universal Colours Chroma Thermal Merino Plus Bib Tight uses loop back merino for insulation, moisture-regulation and management of bacteria. The inner is super soft against the skin while the outer has received a DWR treatment to repel light rain and road spray. With compressive properties, this tight supports the leg muscles, slowing the onset of fatigue and allowing you to work hard for longer.
A high waist to this tight prevents excess pressure around the stomach and adds extra thermal coverage to the lower back, and the wide mesh bib straps sit smoothly against the body, bringing support and security without compromising freedom of movement. Efficient shock absorption comes courtesy of an Elastic Interface Road Performance Space pad, and the three densities of foam plus a central pressure-relieving channel create protection that's not overly bulky, positioned exactly where you need it. Every small detail has been considered in this garment, so there are ankle zips for ease of use, reflective details for extra visibility, and overlocked seams that have been strategically placed to prevent chafing.
Considerate manufacturing is another highlight, and Universal Colours uses a BlueSign® accredited factory to ensure high environmental and social standards are consistently upheld. Pre and post-consumer waste recycled fabrics are incorporated wherever possible to reduce the impact on the environment.
- Suitable for deep winter riding conditions
- Highly durable, compressive, woven nylon to reduce muscle fatigue
- Loop back merino internal for thermal, moisture and bacterial management
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment
- Elastic Interface Road Performance Space pad
- Mesh bib upper and wide elastic straps over the shoulders
- Ankle zips with elasticated cuff gripper
- Raised waistline at back for added lower back protection
- Engineered overlocked seams
- Reflective detailing
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign® accredited factory, LTP