Universal Colours Chroma Womens Rain Jacket
The Universal Colours Chroma Womens Rain Jacket provides the ultimate wet weather protection and is versatile enough for use in a wide range of conditions as part of a layering system. The slim fit delivers a flattering aesthetic. Three-layer SympaTex fabric is light, breathable and, together with a DWR coating, taped seams and Aquaguard zips, this garment is completely waterproof.
A microfibre lining at the neck prevents draughts and the dropped tail adds extra coverage, preventing a soaking from road spray. Despite the barrier created, breathability remains high thanks to pit zips and a mesh venting system.
Practicality is taken care of by a waterproof zipped rear pocket, full front zip and the addition of reflective details. The brand's environmentally-conscious good practices mean this jacket is BlueSign® approved and uses recycled fabrics wherever possible.
Through frequent wear and washing, the water repellency of the DWR C0 technology will gradually be lost and requires some extra care to extend the lifespan of the protective properties. To help you look after your jacket, use a reproofing spray or wash to get the garment back to its original performance.
- Slim fit
- Lightweight, waterproof and highly breathable three-layer SympaTex fabric (only 88g/m2)
- DWR C0 coating Bionic finish eco (fluorine-free water repellent finish)
- Back mesh vent system and pit zips to regulate temperature
- Articulated shaping across the body and sleeves for a bike-specific cut
- Dropped rear hem
- Stretch gussets at cuff and hem
- Hook and loop cuff adjustments
- Waterproof rating - Tested to 20,000mm
- Breathability rating - RET 9.5
- Taped seams
- YKK Aquaguard zips
- Microfibre neck lining
- Reflective detailing
- Central zipped waterproof rear pocket
- BlueSign® approved
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in China by an internationally audited factory to ensure social and environmental good practice