Universal Colours Spectrum Light Womens Short Sleeve Jersey
On hot days and through hard climbs, the Universal Colours' Spectrum Light Women's Short Sleeve Jersey will keep you cool and comfortable, able to work harder for longer. It's constructed from knitted yarns, which make the garment super light and highly breathable. Not only is this jersey manufactured in a BlueSign® accredited factory, but it's also made from entirely post-consumer recycled fabrics, which use around 15 500ml waste bottles per piece, making it an environmentally conscious choice too.
Soft and stretchy, the Spectrum Light allows full freedom of movement despite the close fit, and silicone at the waist holds the jersey in place, whether the pockets are packed full or empty. The reflective details add a nice finishing touch, enhancing rider visibility to other road users in low light.
- Made entirely from post-consumer recycled Italian fabrics
- Knitted structure enhances airflow and breathability
- Soft and stretchy construction
- Ultrasonic welded seams for a smooth finish
- Recycled PET YKK zip tape
- Three rear pockets
- Elastic hem featuring a silicone gripper
- Reflective detailing
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign® accredited factory, LTP
- Recommended temperature range: 16-30°C