Universal Colours Spectrum Tie-Dye Merino Socks
Thanks to the two-stage dyeing process, every pair of the Universal Colours Spectrum Tie-Dye Merino Socks is unique in terms of pattern and colour. A Merino-Nylon blend creates the perfect balance of warmth with moisture and temperature regulation and the wool is naturally antibacterial, warding off bad smells while your feet stay dry and fresh. A compressive arch band prevents movement and bunching of material in the shoe and the jacquard knit cuff holds the sock secure against the leg.
Please note, due to the dyeing process, the socks look and feel smaller when they come straight out of the packet, but this will ease with time and washing.
- Tall socks
- Merino-Nylon-Lycra blend (69% Merino) for warmth and moisture management
- Naturally antibacterial yarns
- Compressive arch band for support
- Jacquard knit cuff
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in Taiwan by an internationally audited factory to ensure social and environmental good practice