Universal Colours Spectrum Womens Long Sleeve Jersey
Ideal worn over a thin base layer as the temperature starts to drop, or layered up with a gilet or jacket for true winter conditions, the Universal Colours Spectrum Womens Long Sleeve Jersey is comfortable, stylish and manufactured with recycled material in a more environmentally and socially conscious way. The Italian nylon has a brushed back for insulation and a super soft feel, and it's stretchy to allow full freedom of movement despite the close fit. A PFC-free DWR coating helps repel light rain and road spray.
The jersey is held in place by silicone grippers at the hem and there is ample space in the rear pockets for ride essentials such as extra layers and nutrition. Both the puller and tape of the zipper are made from recycled materials, and the garment is OEKO-TEX® certified to ensure no harmful substances are used or present.
- Italian recycled brushed back polyester fabric
- Stretchy and thermal
- PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) coating
- Contoured, next-to-skin, ergonomic fit
- Elastic hem gripper made with recycled nylon
- Zip puller made with recycled polyester
- Zip tapes made with recycled PET
- Rear pockets
- OEKO-TEX® certified - the testing standard for harmful substances
- Made in a bluesign® approved factory in Lithuania
- Recommended temperature range: 3-12°C