Vel 500 Lumen Front Light
The Vel Front Light is powerful and capable, emitting up to 500 lumens from a choice of six modes. Using the Auto mode, the light will adjust according to the surrounding environment, between flashing and solid modes, and putting out 150 - 650 lumens. There are five other manual modes to choose from including Dayflash - perfect for use even in the brightest sunshine to cut through the distractions of busy roads.
The unit is constructed from a lightweight alloy and is water-resistant for reliable functioning no matter how bad the weather. If you use a portable powerbank, you can even recharge the light while it's in use, giving you the freedom to ride for longer, late into the evening. It fits a range of handlebar widths using a rubber strap that can be removed and replaced.
- Front light
- Adjustable rubber strap to fit handlebars with 18-48mm diameter and compatible vented helmets
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Lightweight alloy construction
- Tool-free fitment
- Memory mode function
- Programmable light mode
- Automatic environment light sensor
- IPX4 water-resistant, including the USB port cover
- Low battery indicator: 100-50% - green | 49-25% - amber | 24-0% - red
- Adjustable strap allows for a 360° pivot so you can use the light on your handlebar or compatible vented helmet
- Light source: 10 watt LED
- Maximum lumens: 650
- Modes: Six - High Beam - 500 lumens/1 hour | Mid Beam - 250 lumens/2 hours | Low Beam - 150 lumens/4.5 hours | Flash - 80 lumens/20 hours | Auto mode - 150-650 lumens/2-8 hours | Dayflash - 650 lumens/8 hours
- Run time: Up to 8 hours
- Battery: Rechargeable
- Recharge time: 3 hours Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 71 x 32 x 23.5mm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 62 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.