Vel CO2 Starter Kit
The Vel CO2 Starter Kit contains everything you need to repair a puncture, re-inflate a tyre or perform small bike maintenance tasks or adjustments out on the road or trail, including the saddle bag to store it all in.
Fix punctures using the patch kit, containing six round, 25mm self-adhesive patches and sandpaper. CO2 brings the fastest inflation so you can get back in the saddle quickly, and the regulator head is made from strong aluminium, compatible with all threaded cartridges, and has a lever for easy use. An anti-freeze sleeve for the cartridge is included, and the supplied combination will inflate MTB tyres up to around 40 PSI and road tyre to around 120 PSI.
The multi-tool has eight of the most commonly needed functions and will allow mid-ride tweaks and tightens of bolts. The tool bits are made from strong chromium-vanadium steel with aluminium side plates for reliable functioning, and their longer length allows you to get to hard to reach places.
A large saddle bag is included and will fit all of these items. It has a waterproof ripstop construction and a water-resistant zip for adequate protection, and can be wiped clean after use. Attaching to the saddle and seatpost, including aero posts, a secure hold can be achieved. There's a mesh internal organisation sleeve and a mesh pump sleeve in addition to the main compartment, while the rear and side reflective logos add a little extra visibility.
- Large Saddle Bag
- Co2 head and one 16-gram threaded cartridge (including anti-freeze sleeve)
- Three tyre levers
- Patch kit
- Co2 Starter Kit includes large saddle bag, CO2 head and one 16-gram threaded cartridge (including anti-freeze sleeve), three tyre levers, multi-tool and patch kit
- Saddle bag dimensions: 17.5cm x 7cm x 6.5cm (L x W x H)
- Saddle bag capacity: 0.8 litres
- Saddle bag constructed from 210D TPU waterproof ripstop with welded seams
- Saddle bag manufacturer claimed weight: 75 grams
- CO2 head and cartridge dimensions: Head - 52mm x 15mm x 32mm (L x W x H) / cartridge - 88mm x 22mm (L x W)
- CO2 head and cartridge manufacturer claimed weight: Head - 25 grams / cartridge - 60 grams
- Inflates MTB tyres up to 40 PSI and road tyres up to 120 PSI
- Tyre lever dimensions: 120mm x 18mm (L x W)
- Tyre lever manufacturer claimed weight: 55 grams
- Hook ends to slip onto spokes
- Multi-tool dimensions: 82mm x 27mm x 16mm (L x W x D)
- Multi-tool manufacturer claimed weight: 120 grams
- Eight functions
- Patch kit includes six patches, sandpaper, compact carry case
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".