Vel Handlebar Pack 7L
With a 7 litre capacity and double-ended closure, Vel’s Handlebar Pack can be used as part of a full luggage system for multi-day adventures or used on its own for day rides when a little more carrying capacity is required. Simple Velcro straps and a versatile head tube fixing allows the bag to be used on both road and mountain bikes. As the bag has double roll closures, its width can be reduced if necessary for use on narrow handlebars and it makes it easier to access the contents without having to empty everything out.
The very handy purge valve allows any excess air to be squeezed out of the bag to reduce its size and prevent the contents from moving around whilst the external elastic cord can also be used to compress the bag or to stash a spare layer under. Fully waterproof, the ripstop fabric provides excellent protection against rain and road spray, keeping the contents dry in all weather conditions.
- Capacity: 7 litres
- Lightweight waterproof construction
- Double-ended roll closure
- External compression strap
- Light fixing points
- Multi-point head tube securing strap fixing points
- Air valve to reduce bag size/remove air
- Reflective branding
- Dimensions: 18 x 30 x 20cm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 280 grams