Veloflex Corsa Race Clincher Tyre
Designed for speed, Veloflex’s Corsa Race Clincher Tyre offers very low rolling resistance and a lovely supple ride thanks to the 350 threads per inch corespun casing. Helping protect the lightweight tyre against punctures is a flexible Resilient Kinetic Belt which sits under the tread and a Sidewall Protection System which strengthens the tyre-to-rim contact area. Also key to the tyre's performance is the exclusive natural rubber and silica compound with RainDrop texture which combines grip and low rolling resistance, making this a great tubed race day tyre.
- Use: Racing
- Size: 700c
- TPI (Threads Per Inch): 350 (140/cm)
- Beds: Kevlar® inextensible yarn
- Pressure: 100/145psi | 7/10 bar
- Protection belt: RKB (Resilient Kinetic Belt)
- Sidewall protection: SPS - Sidewall Protection System
- Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
- Rubber tread: Natural rubber and silica exclusive compound
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 190 grams (25mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.