Vittoria Barzo G2.0 TLR MTB Tyre
On hardpack, mixed or loose terrain, the Vittoria Barzo G2.0 TLR MTB Tyre is aggressive, delivering reliable, predictable traction with superior grip thanks to V-formation moto-style blocks, which cut into the ground and handle corners with confidence. This tyre is kept relentlessly fast-rolling by its alternating block ridge design over the centre tread, as well as innovative sipe angles.
GRAPHENE 2.0 advances rubber durability for improved resistance to cuts, punctures and abrasions, whilst also enhancing wet grip and speed. The 4C construction further aids the toughness of this tyre thanks to the layering of four separate rubber compounds inside one tread - this delivers versatility, fends off folding when cornering and extends lifespan. This tyre is tubeless-ready should you wish to run it as such, enjoying less resistance and no pinch flats.
- XC MTB tyre with aggressive tread design for the most technical terrain
- Progressive sipe angle pattern increases cornering grip
- Square knobs offer stability and durability
- Functionalised GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- Four compounds in the tread (4C) for unparalleled traction on technical courses
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 610 grams (29x2.1), 660 grams (29x2.25)