Vittoria Terreno Dry G+ TNT Clincher Cyclocross Tyre
For those in-between days, where it's not quite the place to be using file treads, and not quite necessary to crack out the typical knobs and bumps of all condition tyres, the Vittoria Terreno Dry G+ TNT Clincher Cyclocross Tyre are there to fill the void, and spin you to victory on your course.
Making use of a fish scaled design that is unique to Vittoria, this tyre can roll extremely quickly and with reduced friction, thanks to the ramped sectioning of the surface area. Making use of TNT technology, this tyre is compatible with both tubeless rims and clincher rims. 100 grams lighter than traditional tubeless setups, this tyre weighs just 400 grams at it's thinnest option, giving you great traction at a relatively low weight.
Using Vittoria's 3C compound and benefitting from a further Graphene G+ ISOtech compound technology, this tyre really grips the road, maintaining traction and giving you that top rated grip on the course. With this progressive tread design offering swift rolling progressive movement across the tyre, you can be sure to lean into the turns in a smooth, connected fashion.
- TNT technology - Tubeless or clincher compatible
- 100 grams lighter than standard tyres
- Central “scales” are ramped for quick, low resistance rolling
- Edges nobbled for better traction in cornering
- Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene G+ ISOtech compound technology for unparalleled traction
- Progressive depth tread design provides swift and slick transitions between cornering lean angles
- Revolutionary file-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tyre designed for a range of conditions
- Weight: 40c = 460g / 33c = 410g / 31c = 400g
PRODUCT REF: 763071
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more