Vivobarefoot Geo Racer 2 Running Shoes
Ultra-light and flexible, the Vivobarefoot Geo Racer 2 Running Shoes allow you to move more freely with a highly sensory underfoot experience. The Active sole is grippy on hard surfaces such as pavement, making the shoes ideal for road running, or simply walking around town.
All the materials are sustainably sourced, and come from post-consumer plastic waste, minimising use of the planet's resources. With no animal testing or animal-derived products, the Geo Racer are also suitable for vegans.
- Bonded reinforced overlays for lightweight durability
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Active sole offers the most sensory underfoot experience, providing ultimate grip and durability on hard surfaces in urban environments
- Signature 4mm thin sole puts the minimum material between your feet and the ground
- Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce waste to landfill
- (Re)new and Improved - Less material sources, better materials and more sustainable materials have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet, whilst keeping all of the feeling
- Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition
- Made in Vietnam
- Made for feet, not landfill. These shoes were designed to be remade and re-worn