Vivobarefoot Geo Racer 2 Womens Running Shoes
Vivobarefoot's Geo Racer 2 Womens Running Shoes are ultra-light without compromising on durability. With a wider, more foot-like shape, a 4mm Active sole, which is designed for hard surfaces, and the flexibility for natural movement, you'll be able to move more freely and get a heightened sensory experience compared to many modern, cushioned trainers.
The materials used all come from more sustainable sources; post-consumer plastic waste, and are free from animal products, making them suitable for vegans, and an environmentally-friendly choice.
- Bonded reinforced overlays for lightweight durability
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Active sole offers the most sensory underfoot experience, providing ultimate grip and durability on hard surfaces in urban environments
- Signature 4mm thin sole puts the minimum material between your feet and the ground
- Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce waste to landfill
- (Re)new and Improved - Less material sources, better materials and more sustainable materials have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet, whilst keeping all of the feeling
- Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition
- Made in Vietnam
- Made for feet, not landfill. These shoes were designed to be remade and re-worn. When you are finished with them please send to revivo.com