Vivobarefoot Magna FG Trail Hiking Boots
Wherever your hikes take you, the Vivobarefoot Magna FG Trail Hiking Boots will deliver traction, comfort and a good ground feel. The leather upper is sourced from free-roaming cattle on small scale farms and the water-resistant construction makes the Magna ideal for all-condition use. A knitted Merino collar ensures a perfect fit, enhances natural mobility and is highly breathable. This collar, together with internal wool lofting, means these boots are antibacterial and moisture and heat-regulating. The Firm Ground sole with a 2.5mm base and 4mm lugs brings traction in both wet and dry conditions over hard-packed and rocky surfaces.
Made from renewable natural materials, these boots are an environmentally conscious choice that minimises impact on the planet.
- Upper is constructed from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers
- Made using a water-resistant construction and non-absorbent materials
- Firm Ground sole offers multi-terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all-round grip and durability
- 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain
- Textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement
- Heat regulating and anti-microbial internal wool lofting for adventures in every season
- Woolmark® certified Merino knitted collar for perfect fit, natural movement and temperature and moisture-regulating properties
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Renewable natural materials
- Made in Vietnam
- Made for feet, not landfill. These shoes were designed to be remade and re-worn