Vivobarefoot Magna FG Womens Trail Hiking Boots
The Vivobarefoot Magna FG Womens Trail Hiking Boots are a great choice for people who prefer a minimalist feel and are conscious of their environmental impact. The leather upper is sourced from free-roaming cattle on small scale farms, and is paired with a 2.5mm Firm Ground sole featuring 4mm lugs, for traction on hard-packed and rocky terrain when it's either wet or dry.
When there's a chill in the air, the internal wool lofting will keep your feet warm, but on warmer days it won't cause you to overheat, thanks to the heat and moisture-regulating properties. Alongside the Merino knitted collar, this material creates an anti-microbial environment, enhancing longevity.
- Upper is constructed from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers
- Made using a water-resistant construction and non-absorbent materials
- Firm Ground sole offers multi-terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all round grip and durability
- 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain
- Textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement
- Heat regulating and anti-microbial internal wool lofting for adventures in every season
- Woolmark® certified Merino knitted collar for perfect fit, natural movement and temperature and moisture-regulating properties
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Renewable natural materials
- Made in Vietnam
- Made for feet, not landfill. These shoes were designed to be remade and re-worn