Vivobarefoot Primus Lite 3 All Weather Womens Running Shoes
The Vivobarefoot Primus Lite 3 All Weather Womens Running Shoes minimise the material between your feet and the ground, giving you that barefoot running experience. Cushioning is eliminated and the natural strength of the feet encouraged, and the shoes have a wide and flexible shape that brings increased natural stability.
An Active Sole, which is just 4mm in depth, is grippy and durable on hard surfaces, making it ideal for road running, or even walking around town. This is paired with a water-resistant upper constructed from recycled polyester, reducing the impact on the planet. No animal-derived products are used during production and materials are not tested on animals, making these shoes suitable for those following a vegan lifestyle.
- Active Sole offers the most sensory underfoot experience, providing the ultimate grip and durability on hard surfaces in urban environments
- The signature 4mm thin sole puts the minimum material between your feet and the ground
- Water-resistant upper mesh made from recycled polyester, so you can train all year round, all without sacrificing the barefoot feeling
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- (Re)new and improved - remade with more sustainable materials that have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet
- Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce waste to landfill
- Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition
- Made in Vietnam
- Made for feet, not landfill. These shoes were designed to be remade and re-worn