Vivobarefoot Primus Lite 3 Running Shoes
Lightweight, breathable and minimalistic, the Vivobarefoot Primus Lite 3 Running Shoes are designed to bring you closer to nature. They deliver an improved ground feel through the 2.5mm thick, cushion-free Firm Ground sole, which encourages a more natural foot movement when walking, running or hiking. The flexibility in these shoes allows complete freedom of movement and the upper is constructed from a recycled knit that's seamless to prevent debris from entering.
A speed lacing system makes closure and release quick, and adjustments easy. More sustainable production methods have been used in the manufacture of these shoes, and the materials include nothing animal-derived or tested on animals.
- Lightweight and versatile
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Active sole offers the most sensory underfoot experience, providing ultimate grip and durability on hard surfaces in urban environments
- Signature 4mm thin sole puts the minimum material between your feet and the ground
- (Re)new and Improved - Less material sources, better materials and more sustainable materials have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet, whilst keeping all of the feeling
- Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition
- Made for feet, not landfill. These shoes were designed to be remade and re-worn